Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 2: FOOD.


I LOVE FOOD!!! I'm so lucky to have food to eat each day. Seriously. I have friends who have lived off of Ramen and granola bars in college and it's made me so grateful that I have never had to do that! The last two semesters my roommates and I have done dinner nights where we each pick a night and make dinner just once a week. It's awesome because 1) it saves money and 2) I get to come home to a warm home cooked meal almost everyday! I'm also much healthier than I would be if I just cooked for myself because I get a variety of food this way. Everyone with roommates should try this out.
I love food and I am very thankful for it! Here's just one of our wonderful dinner nights! I made tomato and carrot soup with homemade bread and a salad! It was delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment